This is a 2-day Instructor Led classroom training from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day.
This course provides a thorough understanding of how to maximize efficiency in creating detailed estimates using WinEst software.
This instructor-led training class follows Adult Learning Principles, with plenty of interaction, hands-on practice, and supporting documentation to engage all learners.
Attendees learn not only from our experienced training consultants, but also from each other, sharing real life scenarios on how their companies maximize the investment in our products. Each attendee also receives a hard copy of a training manual with conceptual descriptions, workflow diagrams, step-by-step instructions for hands-on exercises and review questions to benchmark your understanding.
We look forward to seeing you there!
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Navigate WinEst with confidence
- Use the main features of WinEst
- Use WinEst to create a detailed estimate with increased speed and accuracy
You will be assigned a login to a virtual machine in our training environment, so you must have a computer with Windows OS or access to Remote Desktop Connection.
- If you are not familiar with the Remote Desktop Connection, please contact the instructor prior to class to help you get set up.
Expand all / Collapse all
|WinEst Introduction - Westminster, CO||12/4/2018 10:30:00 am||12/5/2018 6:30:00 pm||Trimble Westminster, CO / USA|
- WinEst Introduction Survey
- WinEst Introduction Training Manual