This is a 3-day class from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day. Space is limited to 10 students. Register today!
[Product focus: Manager, Converge, Mobile]. This class will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of Prolog Manager and Converge Admin Tools including setup and configuration capabilities. You will learn how to set up multiple portfolios, configure security, customize web views, set up Prolog Mobile and maximize the powerful notifications system in Converge. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions directly, share ideas with peers and practice with hands-on exercises in our training lab.
This instructor-led training class follows Adult Learning Principles, with plenty of interaction, hands-on practice, and supporting documentation to engage all learners.
Attendees learn not only from our experienced training consultants, but also from each other, sharing real life scenarios on how their companies maximize the investment in our products. Each attendee also receives a hard copy of a training manual with conceptual descriptions, workflow diagrams, step-by-step instructions for hands-on exercises and review questions to benchmark your understanding. You leave class with the confidence to take your investment to the next level for your organization.
Prolog System Administrators
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Setup project templates and Portfolios to standardize the project startup process
- Setup company and contacts to centralize address book information
- Configure security and provide users access to control who and how can they interact with project information
- Configure security specific to Prolog Converge User Interface and provide users access to control who and how can they interact with project information
- Import standard project data to gain efficiencies
- Setup project messaging to increase project collaboration
- Configure usability preferences at portfolio, project or user level to streamline the workflow processes
- Create User Defined Fields (UDFs) to capture custom business requirements
- Create Word Processing templates for standard project communications to gain increase efficiency and accountability on the project
- Design Queries to retrieve pertinent project data for increased project controls
- Provide meaningful reporting to project members for effective decision making
- Utilize the powerful Prolog Converge notifications to increase project collaboration
- Modify Web Views to retrieve and highlight pertinent project data for increased project controls
- Configure Prolog Workflow to increase project team productivity
- Configure Prolog Mail Capture to provide efficient email tracking
- Configure Prolog File Capture to streamline document storing and management
You will be assigned a login to a virtual machine in our training environment, so you must have a computer with Windows OS or access to Remote Desktop Connection.
- If you are not familiar with the Remote Desktop Connection, please contact the instructor prior to class to help you get set up.
- Prolog Administration Survey