GCEstimator Introduction - Self Study
This is an online, self paced eLearning course.
This course is designed for professional estimators aiming to improve their project estimates with the Trimble GCEstimator™ Suite which incorporates best-of-breed estimating and takeoff solutions designed to increase efficiency, win more work, and maximize profitability of projects before, during and after construction. With a single knowledge base that captures your company’s estimating methods, your work will be delivered faster and with confidence.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to describe the following key features:
- Document Controller
- Issues List
- Takeoff Manager
- Takeoff Quantity Analysis
- WinEst Estimate Setup
- Adding Items and Assemblies
- Automating the Takeoff
- Location Breakdown Structure
- Filters and Work Breakdown Structures
- Special Views
To maximize your learning using this recorded course, use your own installation of WinEst, Vico Office and GCEstimator to perform the steps demonstrated in the videos and then respond to review questions to benchmark your understanding.
- GCEstimator Introduction - Day 1
- Review Questions - Day 1
- GCEstimator Introduction - Day 2
- Review Questions - Day 2
- GCEstimator Introduction - Day 3
- Review Questions - Day 3
- GCEstimator Introduction - Day 4
- Review Questions - Day 4
- GCEstimator Introduction Survey