Vico Office Introduction - Archived
This is an online, Instructor Led training 2 hours per day for 4 days.
This class examines how all project data – from the bid to the turn-over – are interrelated. It is, in fact, this integration between quantities, locations, schedules, and budgets that makes Vico Office so unique.
This instructor-led online training class follows Adult Learning Principles, with plenty of interaction, hands-on practice, and supporting documentation to engage all learners. Each attendee also receives a soft copy of a training manual with conceptual descriptions, workflow diagrams, step-by-step instructions for hands-on exercises and review questions to benchmark your understanding. You leave class with the confidence to take your investment to the next level for your organization.
The main differentiator from other online classes you might have attended, is that we actually give you hands-on access to our training environment so you gain firsthand experience navigating our products. VICOOTR8HR
In most construction firms there are pockets of data – the estimators have their spreadsheets; the planners have their assumptions; and the superintendent trusts his gut more than the original bid. This training class is perfect for this team of A Players – the team who will deliver the first BIM projects.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- describe how Vico Office is used as an integrated construction management solution which spans 2D, 3D, 4D, and 5D BIM
- perform document and model comparison,
- describe the Vico Office workflow for model coordination
- navigate through basic location-based scheduling, and cost planning
- use Vico Office to maximize efficiency and meet the distinct needs of the various construction process trades and phases
You will be assigned a login to a virtual machine in our training environment, so you must have a computer with Windows OS or access to Remote Desktop Connection.
- If you are not familiar with the Remote Desktop Connection, please contact the instructor prior to class to help you get set up.
- You will need 2 monitors, so you can watch the instructor on one monitor while you perform the exercises on the other.
It is also a good idea to download the Training Manual for this class ahead of time, so that you can take notes as you follow along.
- Vico Office Introduction Survey