This is a 3-hour online Instructor-Led training. It consists of 2 sessions, 1.5 hours each day.
This course is scheduled on demand - if there are no sessions on the schedule, please email email@example.com. to request one.
This instructor-led online training class follows Adult Learning Principles, with plenty of interaction, hands-on practice, and supporting documentation to engage all learners. During this course, you will have hands-on access to our training environment so you can actively participate in learning and gain practical experience using (xx) product.
Modelogix System Administrators and Conceptual Estimators responsible for managing their Modelogix implementation.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate Modelogix with confidence
- Import historical estimates to build a Modelogix Database
- Use all the main features of Modelogix
- Use the setup and configuration features in Modelogix
- Use Modelogix to save time and increase accuracy of conceptual estimates
Ken Regier has over 20 years of construction industry experience. He worked as general contractor, technical support for Modelogix, professional services manager, and is now the Learning solutions consultant for Modelogix at Trimble.
You will be assigned a sign-in to an instance of Modelogix in our training environment. You must have a computer with Windows OS and a good internet connection.
- Ideally you will have dual monitors, so you can watch the instructor on one monitor while you perform the exercises on the other.
It is also a good idea to download the Training Manual for this class ahead of time, so that you can take notes as you follow along.
- Modelogix Administration Survey