Vico Office Introduction
This is a one day Instructor Led classroom training from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day. This class is scheduled on demand. When you are ready to enroll, please email Learn@trimble.com.
This class examines how all project data – from the bid to the turn-over – are interrelated. It is, in fact, this integration between quantities, locations, schedules, and budgets that makes Vico Office so unique.
This instructor-led training class follows Adult Learning Principles, with plenty of interaction, hands-on practice, and supporting documentation to engage all learners.
Attendees learn not only from our experienced training consultants, but also from each other, sharing real life scenarios on how their companies maximize the investment in our products. Each attendee also receives a hard copy of a training manual with conceptual descriptions, workflow diagrams, step-by-step instructions for hands-on exercises and review questions to benchmark your understanding.
You leave class with the confidence to take your investment to the next level for your organization. We look forward to seeing you there!
In most construction firms there are pockets of data – the estimators have their spreadsheets; the planners have their assumptions; and the superintendent trusts his gut more than the original bid. This training class is perfect for this team of A Players – the team who will deliver the first BIM projects.
Upon completion of this class will be able to:
- describe how Vico Office is used as an integrated construction management solution which spans 2D, 3D, 4D, and 5D BIM
- compare documents and models
- describe a basic model coordination process
- implement location-based scheduling and cost planning using Vico Office to maximize efficiency and meet the distinct needs of the various construction process trades and phases
You will be assigned a login to a virtual machine in our training environment so you must have a computer with Windows OS or access to Remote Desktop Connection.
- If you are not familiar with the Remote Desktop Connection, please contact the instructor prior to class to help you get set up.
- Vico Office Introduction Survey