Trimble Rapid Positioning System (RPT600) & Trimble Field Link
This is a 1-day Instructor Led classroom training from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm scheduled on demand. When you are ready to enroll, please email Learn@trimble.com.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Trimble Rapid Positioning System Overview
- Trimble Field Link User Interface
- Jobs Mode
- Create Mode
- Instrument Mode
- Measure Mode
- Compute Mode
- Reports Mode
This instructor-led training class follows Adult Learning Principles, with plenty of interaction, hands-on practice, and supporting documentation to engage all learners. The first half of the training is focused on learning about the product and then you work hands on Trimble equipment with up to 4 people per station.
Attendees learn not only from our experienced training consultants, but also from each other, sharing real life scenarios on how their companies maximize the investment in our products. Each attendee also receives a hard copy of a training manual with conceptual descriptions, workflow diagrams, step-by-step instructions for hands-on exercises and review questions to benchmark your understanding.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This course is designed for Field Engineers, Carpenters, and Layout Professionals who use the Trimble Rapid Positioning System including Trimble Field Link 2D with the RPT600 Layout Station.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Operate and understand the Trimble Rapid Positioning System
- Use the main features, functions, and workflow of Trimble Field Link 2D
- Practice using Trimble Field Link 2D and RPT600 Layout Station with sample projects
- Gain on the job efficiency when using Trimble technology
You will be assigned a login to a virtual machine in our training environment, so you must have a computer with Windows OS or access to Remote Desktop Connection.
- If you are not familiar with the Remote Desktop Connection, please contact the instructor prior to class to help you get set up.
- InFocus - Trimble Rapid Positioning System
- Rapid Positioning System and Trimble Field Link 2D Review Questions