Trimble Field Link for Structures with Trimble Robotic Total Station
This is a 1-day Instructor Led classroom training from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm local time scheduled on demand. When you are ready to enroll, please email Learn@trimble.com.
The course will cover the following topics:
Trimble Robotic Total Stations
- Understand RTS Features, Buttons and Specifications
- Know the RTS Controllers and Functions
- Identify Various Prisms
- Understand Basics of Layout and Setup
- Become Familiar with RTS Accessories
Trimble Field Link for Structures
- Trimble Tablet Overview
- Home Screen
- Settings Menu
- Jobs Menu
- Create Data Menu
- Layout Menu
- Collect Data Menu
- Model Viewer
- Tools Menu
- Reports Menu
This instructor-led training class follows Adult Learning Principles, with plenty of interaction, hands-on practice, and supporting documentation to engage all learners. The first half of the training is focused on learning about the product and then you work hands on Trimble equipment with up to 4 people per station.
Attendees learn not only from our experienced training consultants, but also from each other, sharing real life scenarios on how their companies maximize the investment in our products. Each attendee also receives a hard copy of a training manual with conceptual descriptions, workflow diagrams, step-by-step instructions for hands-on exercises and review questions to benchmark your understanding.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This course is designed for Field Engineers, Carpenters, and Layout Professionals who use Trimble Field Link for Structures for the Robotic Total Station.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Operate and understand the Trimble Robotic Total Station
- Use the main features, functions, and workflow of Trimble Field Link for Structures
- Practice using Trimble Field Link and Robotic Total Station with sample projects
- Gain on the job efficiency when using Trimble technology
- Trimble Field Link for Structures V2.4 Training Review Questions
- Trimble Robotic Total Station Training Review Questions
- Class Survey