This is an online instructor-led training scheduled for 2 hours per day for 5 days.
This course provides a thorough understanding of how to maximize efficiency in creating detailed estimates using WinEst software.
This instructor-led online training class follows Adult Learning Principles, with plenty of interaction, hands-on practice, and supporting documentation to engage all learners. Each attendee also receives a soft copy of a training manual with conceptual descriptions, workflow diagrams, step-by-step instructions for hands-on exercises and review questions to benchmark your understanding. You leave class with the confidence to take your investment to the next level for your organization.
During this course, you will have hands-on access to our training environment so you can actively engage in learning and gain practical experience using WinEst.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Navigate WinEst with confidence
- Use the main features of WinEst
- Use WinEst to create a detailed estimate with increased speed and accuracy
Ken Regier has over 20 years of construction industry experience. He worked as a general contractor, technical support for WinEst, professional services manager, and is now the Learning Solutions consultant for WinEst at Trimble.
You will be assigned a login to a virtual machine in our training environment, so you must have a computer with Windows OS or access to Remote Desktop Connection.
- If you are not familiar with the Remote Desktop Connection, please contact the instructor prior to class to help you get set up.
- You will need 2 monitors, so you can watch the instructor on one monitor while you perform the exercises on the other.
It is also a good idea to download the Training Manual for this class ahead of time, so that you can take notes as you follow along.